- Hey- I wasn't ready yet. Can I get a do over? I was 39 years old before I realized that the world had changed and I was on the wrong road. To avoid that from happening again, I've learned to see every day and every situation as one full of opportunity. I'm now 62 years old and live each day with the mindset of an 18 year old that's planning to live to live forever. I will continue to live this way from here forward. In this presentation, you will learn why it works so well for me and how to make it work for you.
- Adopting a Positive Mindset in Uncertain Times: As one would expect, it's easy to be happy and content when times are good and worries are few. In those times, even the things that worry you don't have the impact they could have because you believe with a reasonable certainty, that the worst that could happen would be manageable. You might even calm your own fears by asking yourself "what's the worst that could happen?". Those days are gone for now. We live at a time when it's not advisable to even think about the "worst that could happen". We need to adopt more of a "whatever happens, I'll be OK because I am wise enough, and strong enough to come out on top" mentality. This interactive presentation will help you understand how to become the confident, intuitive, and resilient person that you will need to be to make it through whatever the next chapter of humanity has in store for us.
- Making Meaningful Connections: A networking event like you've never attended . Perfect for introverts and those who aren't comfortable with traditional networking events. Leave your business cards and Elevator speech at home. After attending this event, you may never use them again.
- Positivity Workshops: A new series of workshops designed to help you increase the number of days that end with a feeling of satisfaction and accomplishment. You will learn how to increase your potential by using your own individual strengths, and how just making some small changes will begin to immediately lower your stress and help find more balance in your life.
- Making Meaningful Connections online: This presentation is not about Social Media Marketing. It's an interactive presentation that focuses on authenticity and how being yourself allows more enriched experiences on social channels like Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. It will cover elements of LinkedIn, but not as a business tool. The entirety of this presentation is about finding and "living" in an online community with those who share common interests and tastes.
Endorsements and Recommendations
"I strongly endorse Lynn as a highly motivated, intuitive and positive leader. His presentation skills are smooth and engaging.
Lynn's Making Meaningful Connections provides an effective presentation with advice and insights for every participant."
Anita Linck, President WISE incorporated (We Inspire Support Empower) Warsaw, Indiana
"I first worked alongside Lynn Kendall as I collaborated with a group of leaders to successfully establish a regional, professional non-profit organization. I also seized the opportunity to work with him professionally as the marketing director of a non-profit organization where I worked. Lynn is an authentic leader, and has a special way of connecting with people. He led a workshop for us for WISE, Inc. (We Inspire Support Empower), a nonprofit organization. The roundtable discussions were meaningful and extended far beyond the workshop. WISE members and workshop attendees rated it the highest of all events WISE had provided to date. Lynn has a remarkable ability to connect, to intuitively understand people and to inspire them to action."
Tammy Allen, Director | Marketing Communications & Programs at The NIIC